Friday, October 29, 2010





this one whiskey slug slammed me last night, its sitting on some couch in my brain- sleeping in. its like a pal on the couch sleeping later than you- blinds drawn, sleeps smells of the mid-20s male.

why did they make the first 30 seconds so incredibly annoying?! (adult on-set)
and then.. everything about this kills; incredible language and the
sincerity.. "i lost so much, people drinking awl my yoo-hoos, my hawaiiin ounch.. my tropicanas"
LEARNT, YOUTHFUL and his 2 Liter HAND DRINKING MOTION.. ill cry to this
OAKRIDGE CAKE!!!! ahhahahhaa, i've had a bunch of coffee and feel great ..GARDEN CAKE!?!


and the truth is that for months ive been teasing myself with a switch over to this svelt tumblr.. can't: need the library of content..need the bluntness of blogspot.

No comments: